Below please see the minimum requirements for the internship program - if you have more to offer, let us know. The more you have in terms of background and qualifications the better!
- knowledge of German on level B1 by the time you start the internship
- participation in a GLS German course of min. 4 weeks - longer if you need more time to get to level B1 (calculate about 2 months per level, i.e. if you are A1 now, you´d need 3 to 4 months of German course before you are applicable for an internship). Select a course HERE
- minimum age 18
- finished secondary education
- time budget of min. 10 weeks (course + internship)
- health and liability insurance (if you don´t have it, you can book it via GLS)
- EU citizenship (incl. Switzerland) or - for citizens of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan - a working holiday visa (more). Citizens of other countries need a work permit or a student visa allowing them to work